Arts Development consultants travel Alberta throughout the year to share tips and advice for preparing your grant application. This page will be updated as new information comes available.
Upcoming grant workshops
In partnership with the Alberta Native Friendship Centres Association, Indigenous Arts Consultant Miranda Jimmy will be making stops in Friendship Centres in every corner of the province delivering grant writing workshops.
For more information or to RSVP, contact Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshops Currently Scheduled:
- July 5 (6:00-8:00PM) - Canadian Native Friendship Centre (Edmonton)
- July 10 (6:00-8:00PM) - Miywasin Friendship Centre (Medicine Hat)
- July 11 (1:30-3:30PM) - Napi Friendship Centre (Pincher Creek)
- July 11 (6:00-8:00PM) - Sik-Ooh-Kotoki Friendship Centre (Lethbridge)
- July 12 (6:00-8:00PM) - Aboriginal Friendship Centre of Calgary
- July 18 (1:30-3:30PM) - Bonnyville Friendship Centre
- July 18 (6:00-8:00PM) - Cold Lake Frienship Centre
- July 24 (1:30-3:30PM) - Rocky Native Friendship Centre (Rocky Mountain House)
- July 26 (6:00-8:00PM) - Red Deer Friendship Centre
- July 31 (6:00-8:00PM) - Lac La Biche Friendship Centre
- August 13 (1:30-3:30PM) - Slave Lake Friendship Centre
- August 13 (6:00-8:00PM) - High Prairie Friendship Centre
- August 14 (6:00-8:00PM) - Sagitawa Friendship Centre (Peace River)
- August 15 (6:00-8:00PM) - High Level Friendship Centre
- August 16 (6:00-8:00PM) - Grande Prairie Friendship Centre