Deadline: Jun 22, 2020 - 8:00 am
The ways we can interact with the world around us are infinite, and today’s technologies are powerful engines for digital participation. Our presenter list includes leads from arts organizations that have experienced recent digital transformations, as well as globally acknowledged digital experts. The symposium goal is to educate, inspire, and guide local arts organizations and orchestras across Canada through their exploration of and introduction to digital technology. Evolution of the Arts in a Digital World will provide arts organizations with the tools they need to determine how and when to implement technology and how technology can be used as a tool to help tell an organizational story. Through an example-driven, hands-on approach, our symposium will give participants an introduction to integrating budget-friendly technology in their organizations with confidence.
Save the Date!
The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra is excited to announce Evolution of the Arts in a Digital World, a two-day symposium focused on introducing practical digital technologies to arts organizations across Canada. With experts from organizations like ARUP, Gallagher & Associates, the National Music Center, the Edmonton Public Library, and the TELUS World of Science, this symposium will showcase local and national digital talents, and encourage the implementation of digital storytelling and engagement throughout arts organizations.
What: Evolution of the Arts in a Digital World Symposium 2020
When: June 22 and 23, 2020
Where: The Winspear Centre
- Earlybird Price: $295 + fees
- After May 1: $395 + fees
Who Should Attend?
We encourage arts organizations to join us in national conversation about the ways in which organizations can confidently and creatively include digital technology in their everyday functions. Our symposium is aimed towards a variety of participants, including:
- CEOs who want to understand how to introduce digital initiatives to their organizations in ways that will connect patrons to their organizational purpose and story.
- General Managers who want to understand how to create teams for digital operations, who needs to be involved in decisions regarding digital initiatives, and what the end benefits are of going digital.
- Educators who want to expand their outreach activities to include imaginative and curriculum-focused digital learning experiences.
- Audience Engagement Teams who want to find new ways to share their stories with patrons in meaningful, memorable ways.
- Everyone who wants to understand the power that creatively used technology can have on a patron’s experience at, memory of, and affection for an organization.
Purchase your tickets here.
Any questions about the symposium should be directed to Kyra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-401-2593. We look forward to seeing you there!