We invite Indigenous, Newcomer and Alberta artists from all parts of the province to submit images to Evidence of Paint 2018! It is an excellent opportunity to exhibit your work in a group exhibition. All subject matter, styles and techniques are welcome — as long as they show evidence of paint.
- 4 to 8 images, submitted in the digital JPEG format (.jpg). Digital files must be submitted by email and sized to 1024 pixels on the longest side at a resolution of 72 dpi. (Contact Visual Arts Alberta ~ CARFAC two weeks before deadline if you need help with sizing your files).
- All images must be labelled as follows: Lastname_number.jpg (e.g.: Smith_01.jpg). Please do not include the name of the work in the file name; that information should go in the image key.
- An image key corresponding to images and including: title, medium, creation date, and size.
- An artist statement relevant to work submitted (1 pg. max).
- An artist biography or CV (3 pgs. max).
- Evidence of Paint 2018 Entry Form.
All entries may be submitted by email. If you are unable to email your submission, contact our office. Each entry must have a fully completed entry form. No artist may submit more than eight
Submissions must be received at Visual Arts Alberta ~ CARFAC by 4:00pm on Friday April 27th, 2018. Late or incomplete submissions will not be considered. If any help is required in the submission process, please contact Sharon by email (email@example.com) or by telephone:780.421.1731 by April 13th, 2018.