Our Board is involved with special projects and initiatives! See the power of puppetry to effect positive social change! Spark imagination and creativity in children, helping adults to self-realization and mental well being, galvanizing learning and understanding, encouraging cooperation and communication.
We value people with differing views, backgrounds, and experience. Some of our successful Board Members have experience in Education, Finance/Accounting, Non-Profit Management, Fundraising, Marketing/Promotion, Health Care to name a few!
Why would you volunteer?
- You believe in what we do and think you have something to offer
- You are looking for an opportunity to utilize your skills and give back to the community
- You are looking to gain additional board experience
- You would like to network and make new connections What you would do:
- Participate in Special Initiatives i.e. Fundraising, Promotion, Sponsorship, and/or Operations
- Engage at our regular boar meetings (once every 2 months)
- Actively promote the work of WP Puppet Theatre in the community
We are committed to diversity and encourage persons of any race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin to apply.