Deadline: Jun 10, 2020 - 11:45 pm
To succeed in this role, you must possess a passion for bringing art into communities. Your collaborative approach, knowledge of contemporary Canadian Art and operational curatorial practices will provide the foundation for moving this program through the South Eastern Alberta zone. You have excellent communication, writing, research and presentation skills. Your experience in organizing events, securing artists and venues, coupled with promotional finesse is what we are looking for!
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Art History or a related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- Two (2) years directly related work experience, including one (1) year supervisory experience;
- Valid Alberta Class 5 Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record;
- A management approved combination of education and experience may be considered.
- This position has been identified as Safety Sensitive and requires the completion of a satisfactory pre-employment drug screen.
The City of Medicine Hat strives to achieve its vision to be a “Community of Choice”; a place where people choose to live, work and play. Our organization offers a highly attractive total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefits including learning & development opportunities as well as a great work environment which provides excellent opportunities for professional growth.
We welcome applications until June 10, 2020.
For more information, and to apply, please visit us at: www.medicinehat.ca/jobs
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.