Date: Feb 28, 2023
Deadline: Apr 17, 2023 - 11:45 pm
Participate in the 2023 Annual Art Acquisition program
Strathcona County artists and those with a significant connection to the area are encouraged to submit artwork to the County’s annual art purchasing program. All eligible artwork submissions will be featured in “The Strathcona Salon” exhibition at Gallery@501.
All mediums are welcome.
Submission Deadline: April 17
Salon exhibition dates: May 11 to June 24, 2023 at Gallery@501
- Download and review the application instructions (318.5 KB) .
- Gather all necessary information about you and your artwork. The online application form will not save your progress. Please prepare the following items before starting your application:
- Contact information
- Artist bio (maximum 200 words)
- For all submitted artworks: relevant information including title, medium, year created, number of pieces, size, and price/value.
- Artwork statement(s) (optional, maximum 150 words)
- Jpeg images of artwork submissions
- For new participants who live outside of Strathcona County: a description of your connection to Strathcona County (maximum 500 words)
Visit Strathcona.ca/artacquisition for more information and to apply.