Deadline: Jan 31, 2021 - 11:45 pm
The National Theate School of Canada is delighted to host a Virtual Open House this year, instead of the in-person Open House that we normally do. This will give the opportunity to all Canadians to attend to the multiple free events.
We are presenting live Q&As with the Directors of our professionnal programs:
- Q&A with Alisa Palmer, Artistic Director of the English section and Director of the Acting program, November 13th, at 5pm. It is fully booked, but another will be scheduled soon, and it will be announced in our newsletter, anyone can subscribe here.
- Q&A with Andrea Lundy, Director of the Production Design and Technical Arts program, November 19th, at 5pm. Book your spot here.
- Q&A with Andrea Romaldi, Director of the Playwriting program, November 26th, at 5pm. Book your spot here.
- Q&A with Stéphane Longpré, Director of the Set and Costume Design program, and with Jill Thomson, Coordinator of the program, November 24th, at 5pm. Book your spot here.
We are also offering Open Classes on Youtube:
- Playwriting program:
- Adaptation Class, with Nick Carpenter (1st-year class), on YouTube Monday, November 23rd from 1:30 to 3:30 pm.
- Creative Strategies in Black Theatre, with Eric Micha Holmes, already on Youtube.
- Production Design and Technical Arts program:
- Practical Production Management with Andrea Lundy, already on Youtube.
- Set and Costume Design program:
- History of Architecture with Gabriel Tsampalieros, already on Youtube.
- Circus Costumes with Michael Slack, already on Youtube.NTS is currently in the admission process for next year professional programs.
The deadline for applying is January 31, 2021. You can find all the information about the admission requirements and the audition process here.