Deadline: Jun 30, 2021 - 11:45 pm
The Kathleen & Russell Lane Canadian Art Award is for Canadian students working in visual arts (Applied Arts, Drawing, Multimedia (excluding electronic), Photography,
Painting, Print Making or Sculpture).
The applicant must:
- Be a Canadian citizen.
- Be registered in full-time study at a post-secondary Institution in Alberta.
- Be entering their final year of studies in visual arts (excluding electronic media).
- Have good academic standing.
The applicant must provide:
- An artist’s statement and vision, including how this award will be helpful in the applicant’s artistic/academic career.
- A maximum of eight electronic images of work with an attachment that details title, year, medium and size of each work.
- Two letters of reference (one must be from a studio professor).
There is one award of approximately $1,000. The deadline to apply is June 30th at midnight.
Eligible applicants are encouraged to access full award information at: https://calgaryfoundation.org/grantsawards-loans/student-awards/undergraduate-students/.