Hurry Hard Records (est. 2017) is a fresh face on the Canadian and International music stage, created to develop a model for sustainable artist careers with a focus on live concert, studio album and digital asset production.
Since its inception in 2017 Hurry Hard has released VISSIA’s Place Holder to critical acclaim including nationwide regular rotation on CBC Radio, invitation to and performance at international festivals including The Great Escape, Brighton, UK and NXNE, Toronto, Canada, and an extensive cross-canadian tour. Hurry Hard Records is building on its previous successes in 2020 with a sophomore release from VISSIA, confirmed financial support from FACTOR, and development of a regional profile in the Central Alberta community.
For all inquires please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and PR Manager
Working out of our office and studio location in Benalto, AB, the successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, creative, outgoing, and a skilled communicator.
As a fast-paced growing company this is an entry level position and no previous music industry experience is required although preference will be given to those with an intimate knowledge of the Central Alberta arts community.
- Creating digital assets for promotion and release
- Managing social media accounts and digital assets
- Connecting with regional, national and international arts communities and influencers
- Implementing strategic marketing plans and advertising campaigns
- Maintaining online content including data and keyword entry
- Managing merchandise including order fulfilment
- Maintaining workplace decorum and cleanliness
- Excellent writing, typing and communication skills
- Ability to effectively use a variety of computer programs, social media and music platforms
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly
- Creative and self-motivated
- Strong outgoing personality
- College Diplomas / University Degree’s will be considered an asset
To apply please send CV’s with Subject: Marketing and PR Manager Application to email@example.com.
We thank all that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.