Deadline: Jul 31, 2021 - 11:45 pm
The Edmonton Jazz Society  (EJS) is looking for an experienced and dynamic Executive Director to work at the Yardbird Suite in Edmonton.
The Executive Director (ED) will establish effective management and oversight of ongoing operations for the EJS. This position will also foster mutually beneficial partnerships within Edmonton resulting in effective community engagement. The ED is responsible to the Board of Directors and will report to the Executive Committee. This position will have overall responsibility for oversight of a strategic plann operating budgets, administration, stakeholder relationships and other duties assigned by the Board of Directors
- Provide a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com by July 31, 2021.
- The willingness and ability to be bondedand to provide a current police check, prior to commencement of employment.
- A willingness to work varied hours which will include evenings, weekends andpotentially holidays.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- This is a performance-based position that will be reviewed quarterly.
- The Edmonton Jazz Society  reserves the right to keep the recruitment open beyond the stated deadline until a suitable candidate has been found.
- Full details of the position can be found at: http://ca.indeed.com/job/executive-director-e4ec10170b13d8b0