The French Quarter Edmonton Fringe venues need volunteers to take tickets at the door and uphold the festival policies of no latecomers and no re-entry. All venues are located in and around La Cité Francophone (8627 Rue Marie-Anne Gaboury, Edmonton, AB T6C 3N1) and no more than 5 minutes' walk from each other.
Volunteers will see ALL the shows listed during their shift FOR FREE!
Training is provided at the start of the shift. Please note, volunteers can only leave their posts for 15 minutes between shows. It is recommended to bring your own food/beverages, as there will not be time to leave and purchase anything.
- HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE ABILITIES
- BE ABLE TO WORK UNATTENDED
- BE COMFORTABLE DIRECTING CROWDS
- HAVE ACCESS TO A WORKING CELL PHONE FOR THE DURATION OF THEIR SHIFT
- BE ABLE TO ANSWER GENERAL INQUIRIES ABOUT THE FRINGE FESTIVAL (essential information will be provided to you)
- 18+ volunteers preferred
SIGN UP HERE: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050949A8A72FAAFB6-2019
For more information, direct any questions to info[at]savannaharvey.com.