Deadline: Mar 15, 2021 - 11:45 pm
Our New Volunteer Treasurer:
- Should have a passion for numbers and for art;
- Will attend monthly Board meetings;
- Serve a two-year term;
- Is a volunteer and therefore does not receive compensation, but may be reimbursed for reasonable and authorized expenses while undertaking duties of CGAS;
- Will volunteer for Found Festival;
- Will support all other CGAS events including but not limited to shows, workshops, fundraising events, and silent auctions; and
- Will work with at least one (or more!) Committee(s).
- Finance, accounting, bookkeeping, or equivalent experience;
- Previous board or treasurer experience is an asset but not necessary; and
- Interest in cultivating community and connection.
Deadline to apply is March 15 or until position is filled.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more→ commongroundarts.ca