We would love your drawings to be part of our Collective Art Project: The Big Picture
There is a short video at the top of the home page that explain it in a few minutes. Basically, participants from all over the world are uploading their drawings and sketches and we are making a large mosaic-panoramic picture from all the drawings. This picture is fully searchable and zoomable, like a Google map.
Participation is free and open to anyone in the world. You can write your text in any language.
Why should you participate?
- We have many plans for the future of the Big Picture art project. Because the project is digital, we will be looking at exhibiting it in art galleries or museums with a mix of printed media and interactive features
- We are collaborating with the Artist Network and they will be the first to reveal the big Picture online once completed.
- We are working with partners like Copic markers, pan pastels Speedball and Strathmore paper so we will be sending prizes to the most interesting contributions.
- We will offer online explorations of the picture based on themes like site seeing, art making, everyday life, inspiration, family, travelling and immigration… We are also thinking about publishing a few books based on those themes.
- This is a unique opportunity to share the life stories that are important to you with a wide audience, you can also participate anonymously if you want to.
Connect with artists from all other the world through a work of art.
Be a part of something big!
Stay tuned for an exclusive reveal of the completed Big Picture on the Artist’s Network