ARTSCOMMON 118 IS SEEKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FROM
- Creatives, organizations, enterpreneurs, non-profits and others wanting to live, create, sell, exhibit, perform, or work here, and
- Organizations interested in co/operating:
- Black Box /Community Event space
- 2,000 square foot Industrial Kitchen
- 6,000 square foot roof top farm
- Outdoor Markets.
UPCOMING REOIs WILL BE FOR:
- Live/work spaces
- Office space for incubation labs, social enterprises and organizations
- Industrial kitchen and rooftop garden
- School of music
- Outdoor markets
- The Black Box Performance/Community Event Space REOI is LIVE NOW!
If you are interested in affordable, purpose-built, well-located creative space, venues for performances and exhibitions, a home in the heart of a diverse community, built-in community and consumer markets, and/or the opportunity to be part of the social revitalization of Alberta Avenue, ArtsCommon 118 is for you.
Questions? Contact Katherine at email@example.com