Deadline: Jun 18, 2020 - 11:45 pm
Venice International Art Fair, organized by ITSLIQUID Group in collaboration with Venice Events and Ca’ Zanardi, will be held in Venice, at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space from July 23 to August 21, 2020, at Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi from July 24 to August 21, 2020 and in other prestigious venues and historical buildings.
Venice International Art Fair provides artists and exhibitors with the unique opportunity to present their works to an international audience of professionals as curators, gallerists, collectors, editors and publishers who seek to acquire, publish and encourage the best contemporary art talents.
The participation includes the following services
- exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
- assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
- assisting in finding accommodation for artist
- the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
- the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
- the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
- mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
- exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
- a one day dedicated presentation, talk or workshop focusing on the artist’s career
- a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
- providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: June 18, 2020