Deadline: Nov 26, 2019 - 10:00 am
THE ARTS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMS) ROUND TABLE | EDMONTON
Exploring the Digital Transformation of Arts Management
“Integrating AMS into CFAT’s operations has transformed our organization and …reduced the administrative burden of managing equipment and membership”
- Sally Wolchyn-Raab, Director of Operations, Centre for Arts Tape (CFAT)
WHAT IS AMS?
AMS is an “Integrated Digital Arts Management System” designed specifically for artist-run centres. Built from the ground up by The Film and Video Arts Society of Alberta AMS is a customizable software platform designed to manage any arts organizations operations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any members of your arts organizations who is responsible for managing your organization’s data.
• Date: November 26, 2019
• Time: 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM (lunch provided)
• Location: The Orange Hub, FAVA Studio B (Rm 136), 10045 156st N.W.
WHAT DOES FAVA AMS MANAGE?
- Member, customer, volunteer, and donor information
- Programs, workshops, classes, and events
- Digital presentations and exhibitions
- Equipment rentals and asset management
- Grant, jury, and title submissions
- Digital collections and archival storage
- Library and publications services
- Statistical gathering and custom reporting
BY ATTENDING YOU WILL LEARN:
- How 35 arts organizations from across Canada are:
- Improving and integrating the management of their data
- Integrating their calendars, catalogues, and spreadsheets
- Becoming more responsive, more effective, more efficient, and more connected
- Standardizing on a single-platform and freeing-up administrative time to better serve the initiatives of their organizations
- How this Canada Council-supported initiative supports music, dance, theatre, written word, and festival administrations.
- About processes and templates to successfully access the DSF fund to create your customized AMS application
- How AMS works and participate in a discussion about your unique administrative needs and challenges
WHO IS FAVA?
FAVA is the Film and Video Arts Society of Alberta. We are a non-profit, arts organization that faced the same daily administrative challenges as you. We’ve spent over 10 years developing our AMS software to meet those challenges. Today AMS has become vital to every part of our administration and we have supported dozens of sister societies in digitally transforming their operations. Plan to attend one of these sessions and see how an arts-focused, arts management system can improve your operations. Please go to the top of this invitation and register by November 12, 2019.
email@example.com, (780) 429-1671