Are you getting ready to celebrate? Alberta Culture Days grant is now open.
How do I apply?
- First, read the guidelines to ensure you fill in your application properly.
- Second, fill in the application form and provide the budget template and the cover letter along with other documents as outlined in the grant guidelines.
- Third, make sure you go through the checklist to ensure that you are submitting all the required documents.
What else should I know?
When providing your cover letter clearly articulate what you are planning on doing. Provide as much detail as possible.
Levels of Funding
- Feature Celebration Site - a designated site supported to a maximum of $10,000 for three days of programming.
- Host Celebration Site - a designated site supported to a maximum of $5,000 for two days of programming.
- Pop Up Celebration Site - a designated site supported to a maximum of $1,000 for one day of programming
The grant deadline is June 1, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. Apply now!
The benefits of hosting an event are:
- Creating opportunities for artists to exhibit, demonstrate and perform their art.
- Bringing the community together to celebrate local culture.
- Working with other cultural organizations to build relationships that benefit future collaborations.
- Reaching new audiences.