Deadline: Dec 7, 2022 - 11:45 pm
Love the arts? Have a background in theatre? Check out this opportunity to work with the Alberta Foundation for the Arts (AFA).
- Job Title: Arts Development Consultant
- Job Requisition ID: 35320
- Ministry: Culture
- Location: Edmonton
- Full or Part-Time: Full Time
- Hours of Work: 36.25 hours per week
- Regular/Temporary: Regular - Permanent
- Scope: Open Competition
Closing Date: December 7, 2022
As an Arts Development Consultant with a background in Theatre Arts, you will apply advanced knowledge and experience of provincial arts infrastructure to ensure public grant programs and funding opportunities meet the mission, goals, and vision of the AFA.
Additional writing and other duties described in full job description.
$2,683.10 to $3,507.06 bi-weekly ($70,028 - $ 91,534/year)
- University degree in Arts, Fine Arts, or Arts Administration with a specialization in Theatre plus three year’s prior experience working in arts administration or grants management
- Knowledge of issues, trends, and research in key subject areas appropriate to the business of the AFA
- Knowledge of general accounting practices, board governance, and not-for-profit operational and administrative practices
- Demonstrated experience with workshop development and public speaking
Equivalency: Directly related education or experience considered based on:
- 1 year of education for 1 year of experience; or
- 1 year of experience for 1 year of education
How to apply
Candidates are required to apply for a job online. Please visit https://www.alberta.ca/navigating-online-jobs-application.aspx to learn more about creating a candidate profile and other tips for the Government of Alberta’s online application system.
If you are not currently an employee with the Government of Alberta, the first step in applying for a job is creating your candidate profile within our online application system, click here to access the main log in page where you are able to ‘Create an account’, reset your password (‘Forgot your password’) or ‘Sign In’ should you already have an account.
Learn more about working in the Government of Alberta.
The Government of Alberta is committed to a diverse and inclusive public service that reflects the population we serve to best meet the needs of Albertans. Consider joining a team where diversity, inclusion and innovation are valued and supported.
- For more information on diversity and inclusion, please visit: https://www.alberta.ca/diversity-inclusion-policy.aspx
- Learn more about the AFA's Pluralism policy