Deadline: Sep 29, 2021 - 11:45 pm
The University of Calgary Department of Art and Art History's 2021 MFA Thesis Exhibition presents the work of eight artists from the University of Calgary’s Graduating Master of Fine Arts class of 2021. Through drawing, mixed media, video, photography, and painting the artists showcase their research-led creation.
Featuring the work of: Razieh Alba, Yeisen Chang, Samantha Charette, Fiona Couillard, Kenzie Housego, Maedeh Mosaverzadeh, Hesam Rezaei, and Shuoyuan Zhang.
At Nickle Galleries:
- The Gaps and Silences are Where You Find Yourself, Samantha Charette (August 13 – September 17)
- Living with the Trouble, Maedeh Mosaverzadeh (August 13 – September 17)
- Nexus of views, Hesam Rezaeil (August 13 – September 17)
- Dao Operates Naturally, Shuoyuan Zhang, (August 13 – September 17)
- A Series of Related Things, Fiona Couillard, (August 13 – September 17)
*For the rest of August, viewing for the exhibition is by appointment, please email email@example.com to book your visit. Beginning September 7, Nickle Galleries will be open regular hours, no appointment necessary.
- Foreigner, Yeisen Chang (August 16 - 30)
- Kenzie Housego (September 3 - 29)
At The Arnatt Gallery:
- Stepping Out of Trauma, Razieh Alba (May 31 - June 25)
For more information about the exhibition, please visit ucalgarymfa.com.